Hello! Today I came across the free Educational resources provided by the European space Agency available to teachers and pupils. The game Spaceflight challenge is free downloadable but to access the teachers guide (with the answers and lesson plans) you need to register as a teacher.
Here is the info about the game and how to download it.
ISS 3-D Teaching Tool: Spaceflight Challenge I
Become an astronaut on the International Space Station! Spaceflight Challenge 1 features science topics from across the secondary schools European curricula.
This products can be enjoyed as a role playing adventure game or as a set of interactive exercises that can be accesses in any order. Full scientific explanations and background information are provided.
Spaceflight Challenge 1 includes:
- A fully navigable 3-D model of the interior and exterior of the International Space Station (ISS) orbiting above the Earth.
- 26 science tasks, each with 3 or 4 interactive subtasks, a link to reference material, and a scientific simulation for students to experiment with.
- Access to detailed scores and reports for teachers.
- Teacher access to guides and classroom tools.
- 60 data cards with information about the ISS facilities.
- 6 spontaneous challenges which students must solve in real time
- Two 3-D simulation activities.
- A video briefing about the ISS and life on board.
Spaceflight Challenge 1 is installed from a single CD, and comes with a manual to help you quickly get started. Twelve ESA Member State languages are available.
The didactical content of the ISS 3-D Teaching Tool has been developed together with the Norwegian Space Centre (NSC) and the Norwegian National Centre for Space Related Education (NAROM). To get your copy
Teachers from one of ESA's Member State countries* can order a free copy of the ISS 3-D Teaching Tool by completing the order form at http://esa-hme-education.org/
The ISS 3-D Teaching Tool is also available as a free download for teachers and pupils - simply register for the download version using the order form linked above.
For any questions or problems with the tool, please contact isseducationteam[@]esa.int.
(* ESA Member States are Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.)